Best infertility specialist in Delhi
Your first meeting with an infertility specialist can be nerve-wracking and even exciting for some. You might feel nervous enough to forget questions you had otherwise planned asking. Whatever be the experience, you are sure to go home with some hope and lot of confidence if you have booked an appointment with Adam and Eve, the best infertility specialist in Delhi.
• Infertility assessment (male/female)
• Semen analysis
• Follicle monitoring
• Reproductive surgeries
• Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
• In vitro fertilization (IVF)
• Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
• Egg freezing
• Embryo freezing
• Sperm freezing
• Blastocyst culture
• Testicular biopsy (TESA, TESE)
Is it the right time to see a infertility specialist?
Infertility can affect both men and women equally but delay in analyzing the real issue that has been leading to failure in conception can really make matters worse. When should you see a infertility specialist?
• You have failed to conceive after having unprotected sex for more than a year
• You are above 35 and still no pregnancy
• You have had multiple miscarriages
• Your partner fails to achieve or maintain erection
• Your periods are irregular, you have no periods at all or experience heavy bleeding
• Either of you have a history of sexually transmitted infections
• You are struggling from a chronic medical condition that needs attention